Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sick of it all

I knew the goddamn auction had it in for me. Never has an event whooped my ass like this one. I started feeling bad on Sunday night, and by Tuesday night after The Event (thinking I had made it through without any real battle scars, silly me) I had lost my voice completely. Well, it still hasn't returned and now I'm full-blown flu/bronchitis sick. I even went to the doctor. I never go to the doctor. Maybe that's my problem. But I've only ever been sick this long one other time in my entire life, and that was about 4 years ago on a trip back home. I'm sick of tv, I'm sick of being on the computer, and I'm desperately sick of not being able to sleep because of coughing fits. Thank God tomorrow I get to fill my prescription of cough medicine with codeine. Yay for codeine. JDM

No comments: