Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Slapsgiving!

If you don't get my title, please introduce yourself to the awesomeness that is "How I Met Your Mother" (pictured at left). It's worth it. Anyturkey, this is the first Thanksgiving in a decade where I don't have to travel! Would've been last year, but I went to Napa with Arion, where he is headed once more - dropped him off at the airport this morning. I'm Chino Hills-bound and then -- God forbid! -- I actually have to work on Friday! Unfortunate, yes, but most of my lovely (can I have a sarcasm font for Christmas?) coworkers will be gone, so it will be that much more enjoyable. Plus, I have been cured of the insanity that led me to actually enter malls on that most evil of shopping days.

In more painful news, my mother (hi Mom!) has guilted me into joining her at her weekly spin/torture class. (Folks, never accept a free laptop until you read ALL of the terms and conditions.) I have a total love/hate relationship with this class because it just hurts SO good. True, I am cursing the whole time, but feel amazing (if slightly nauseated) afterward! The only drawback is that it makes me HUNGRY like you can't imagine. So my next step is to figure out how to resist the temptation to devour the entire contents of my pantry. Talk about defeating the purpose...

Follow me on Twitter @JennMoser for more random musings/coworker hatred.

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: