Thursday, May 25, 2006

Goings-on...

My moving date has just been moved up nearly three weeks. Just when we thought the house wouldn't be ready by June 30, they call and tell us they're ready to be paid June 12! The jackass doesn't want to close early because "he already offered that and we refused" -- true, on the grounds that we didn't want to rent our own home back from him at $100 dollars a day (idiot!) -- so he's not interested. I knew this guy was a jackass. But it's ok, we've found a solution that doesn't require the jackass or his money.

I won't hear anything about the promotion until June. Interviewing is apparently going slowly, and my poor boss has way too much to do already! So while I really don't blame her, I can't help but be a little anxious.

I went home for my birthday. Got to spend Saturday with Amanda, shopping and just generally being silly girls. Bonfire on the beach Saturday night -- note to self: any more bonfire ideas require being at beach approximately 7 hours before sunset -- it was crowded!

My boy Jimmie won the all-star race! He's going for four in a row this Sunday...

JDM

No comments: