Saturday, November 11, 2006

Great WTF moments in history.

Ever since my dad retired, my parents have surprised me with all sorts of things. For instance, they've never had a two-door car before. I never thought they liked coupes until they pulled into my driveway with a brand new Volvo C60 convertible. CONVERTIBLE. And this was just the beginning. Outta nowhere, my dad takes up scuba diving. The man couldn't go on a trip for more than 3 days without complaining that he wanted to go home and now, suddenly, he's in Hawaii for two weeks. My parents have also never been big pet people. We had a dog when I was very little, and I always had a cat when I lived there, but there hasn't been more than one pet at my parent's house since probably 1989. Until today. In another WTF moment, my mother added a second cat to the household.

Meet Calico, or "Cali":




JDM

No comments: