Saturday, April 14, 2007

First Wine Walk of the season.

If someone didn't know what I did for a living and they saw my desk, they'd probably think I had a very strange job -- which I guess I do. Sticking out from the requisite office supplies and sticky-notes are the following: 4 yellow plastic shovels, a bag of golden easter eggs, a box of velcro, and a bottle of white wine (I don't drink). I could, of course, explain the existence of each, but that would take all the fun out of it.

The first wine walk was a definite success! The stores were busy which means happy tenants. I like happy tenants. We had to battle wind, clouds, and the biggest wine event in the valley and we still got great numbers! I think that says a lot for the event.

Next weekend is the art festival, which I am so looking forward to! I have a great art director who handles most of the coordination, so it's one of the easiest events for the Village.

I am exhausted from this 12.5 hour day and am going to sleep for at least 10 hours.

JDM

No comments: