Sunday, June 03, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Disneyland






Huntington Beach







Dave & Buster's






I start my new job tomorrow. Well, technically, I go to Bellagio Orientation tomorrow. This will be my fourth orientation at Bellagio, but thankfully, I'm not actually working there. Technically, corporate employees are considered Bellagio employees for purposes of record-keeping. So I'm not that nervous for tomorrow except that I have this killer sore throat that started yesterday at the Garment District in L.A. That was so much fun! I had been there as a kid with my mom and, appropriately, hated it. But this trip was fantastic! Spent entirely too much money, but it was all worth it. They had the best faux-Coach stuff there. I indulged in a purse and two wallets -- the purse I could see a difference, but the wallets look authentic!

Anyway, I ran around so much in California this weekend that I ended up with this nasty sore throat. But between Disneyland, Huntington, Laguna, nd L.A. , it was definitely worth it!

JDM

No comments: