Sunday, July 02, 2006

Progress!

I have funally unpacked my last box of clothes! This is a good thing, except one of my favorite pieces of clothing and a pair of my favorite shoes are still missing. I hope I didn't send a wrong box with my mom to goodwill...

Our sofa and armoire got delivered yesterday, that's the last of the furniture until we buy a table to replace the old one.

Things I love about this house:

1. When pulling into the garage, I do not have to decide whether it's me or my passenger who, when getting out, gets to hold their breath and squeeze between the door and the wall.

2. I do not have to spend all my time in my room -- there are other places in the house for me to keep tv's and computers!

3. My shoes and purses have their own closet. I am not proud of this.

4. Two words: water pressure.

5. There is enough counter space in the bathroom for me to get ready on one side, and for my cat to... well, see below..


Then again, I guess she liked the bathrooms in the old house too...

She's a unique one, I know.

Not a good race at Daytona this weekend -- both Jeff and Jimmie crasehd during the closing laps!

Now that it's July, the craziness really starts... Kara's birthday/family reunion is next weekend, then I'm driving to California for Amanda's bridal shower, and then two weeks later I'm flying out there again for her bachelorette party in San Diego... this month is going to fly by! I can't believe it's only 4 months til her wedding!

JDM

No comments: