Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wedding Season

Ok, no one else is allowed to get married this year! Let me back up though, before I begin...

This week has been about reunions. I've gotten back in touch with one of my best friends from high school, Kari, who was spending the week an hour away in Laughlin and is coming to stay with me tonight. I have not seen her in almost 5 years so I can't wait.

Kari and I got to talking about our old friends, and revealed to me that Tim and Erin are getting married in November in Hawaii! Odd that Kari does not talk to either of them and she knows this, yet I am very good friends with Tim and had no clue! So of course I called him on it -- he sputtered his disbelief and swore he had mentioned it on my birthday (something I think I would remember!) before apologizing that he hadn't told me. I'm very happy for them and wish them the best. I might take them to dinner next weekend when I come home.

So for just this year that makes -- Amanda, Erin, Tim, Josh, and Christy! I think we've reached our quota for the year, people.

No comments: