Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to the Village?

A return to my old stomping grounds could be in the very near future. The opportunity I had for a transfer at The Mirage turned out to be a possible step backwards. While I was pursuing it, however, my old boss at the Village called to ask me if I'd be interested in returning. I told him yes. I'd always regretted leaving, if only because the place I'd left for was horrible. But I missed it, and I didn't like seeing it in someone else's incapable hands. They seem to be willing to meet my demands to make this happen. So we'll see... I think it's been harder for me to make this decision because I didn't go looking for it. It came to me. I must admit, it's nice to be wanted... but I have to wonder... do they want me for the position more than I want the position for myself?

No comments: