Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Musings.

The house was shown for the first time on Saturday, and we might already have a buyer. Even if we don't, I'm taking it as a good sign that we almost sold to the first person who saw it. We have 90 days, so I'm definitely not worried!

The Atlanta race was rained out on Sunday, so they ran it this morning. Kasey Kahne won! Jeff & Jimmie are my favorites, of course, but Kasey's definitely top 5, so I'm happy. Jeff took 4th and Jimmie took 6th. Not bad!


So, I thought I was stressed out at the idea of moving. I had no idea that it could get worse.

Work is about to explode. My manager is leaving, our graphic artist is leaving, and, worst of all, now Merrie-Hope (my counterpart who knows everything about our job) is leaving. I have less than two weeks for her to impart all the knowledge she's amassed over the last two years. Plus, I'll be taking over all of her events in addition to mine. And she does A LOT.

Help me.

JDM

No comments: