Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The power of the iPod.

It's frightening the power this thing has on my life. I didn't discover it until yesterday, when I thought I had lost it. It was if I was in mourning! My whole day was ruined, I was in a horrible mood, and it cast a black cloud over everything. Not only was I mad at myself for being so scatterbrained, but I was devastated at the thought of flying to California this weekend without access to my music, or having to drive anywhere and actually listen to the radio! Which actually would be a travesty considering the non-existant variety of stations here in Vegas (but that's whole other blog entirely). Still, I was simply amazed at the impact that losing this one piece of technology had on me. Thankfully, I did wind up finding it. And suddenly, everything looked brighter. JDM

1 comment:

freethoughtguy said...

My 60 Gigabyte iPod is (packed with 15444 songs)my favorite toy! I'd be devastated if anything happened to it.